Trainee Hire Controller
As a forward thinking, ambitious company we see a need to recruit a well-motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Trainee Hire Controller based in our Ballinderry office.
Our Hire Controllers are responsible for coordinating the hire process for all hire equipment in our product portfolio by liaising with the necessary functions from within the company to ensure the needs of the customer are planned for, and ultimately met.
As a trainee you will work closely with our well-established team. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence, and interact with all types of customers and colleagues. You will be supported in learning sales strategies, problem solving strategies and dispute managements giving you the building blocks to establish and support solid and long lasting relationships with our clients.
- Willingness to learn in busy office environment
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Politeness while communicating with customers and colleagues
- Good knowledge of IT packages with data input accuracy a must
- Good levels of numeracy
- Good personal and working ethics
- Good attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to forward plan
This job posting is for a vacancy in our Ballinderry office. Core hours will be 08.00 – 17.00 but due to the nature of our business you may also be expected to work outside of these hours.
Holidays 28 days per annum inclusive of set bank holidays
Good working conditions
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or higher
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We reserve the right to change the criteria for shortlisting purposes.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org